Sunday, July 1, 2012

Introductions

My name is Liv, and this is my dog, DiMaggio.
Pardon the inevitable massive quantity of pictures that I will post of him on here, but
a) he's an absolute Golden Retriever nugget,
b) he's my best friend, and friend pics are always appreciated, right?
c) he's mad photogenic.

I'm an undergraduate student studying finance at a private university in the Midwest, and I need a creative outlet. Since I'm outgrowing the whole Tumblr part of my life, I'm hatching this little guy.

A few more things about me:
1. I'm an art lover in every form. If I weren't studying business, I'd be busting my hump to be a professional musician and/or improv comedian. And who knows? I'm still a teenager, so I may shelve this degree eventually. Don't tell my parents I said that.
2. I'm a super nerd. If I like something, I LOVE it, and I've probably read an inappropriate amount of articles about it. This is especially true of bands and cast members of Saturday Night Live and real estate.
3. I've always been a long-term kind of girl in every way except in relationships. I had a ten year plan before I turned ten. This could completely change on a given day, but as a result, I've honed my ability to analyze situations for every possible outcome. I'm a joy at parties, I swear.
4. I dance like if Jason Sudeikis were portraying a thirty-year-old man who coached youth sports and was an accountant.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment