Monday, March 11, 2013

Cabin Music

Photo courtesy of this awesome cabin website.
I grew up in a distinctly non-camping family, so The Wilderness has always felt off-limits. But now I want to go to there.

I'm filling the void with this playlist until I can round up some friends and get to a cabin off the grid.


Animal Tracks//Mountain Man


Lusitania//Andrew Bird


The Motherlode//The Staves


Honey Come Home//The Head and the Heart


Love Is All//The Tallest Man on Earth

Because everything the Tallest Man on Earth does falls under the Cabin Music category, here's a full concert download courtesy of NPR's All Songs Considered Live Concerts Podcast. I've listened to it countless times--high quality all the way through.

And in case you want a wider assortment of Cabin Music, here's the Spotify playlist I've been updating. I'd love songs to add--have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment